¡Bienvenidos!

¡Hola Hola! Here, in an attempt to bilingual-blog(!), I will document my México experience! I plan on dishing out the deets on my six-week Cuernavaca stay including (but by no means limited to); my immersion into the culture and the language, any random adventures that I may happen upon, weekend travels to D.F. and other breath-taking sights, and, of course, a full report on the delicious cuisine (tacostacos). Kick back and enjoy the adventures as I 'Make Some Big Jumps' and explore our southern-most neighbor!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

VIVA MÉXiCO!

Today we went to the fayuca, the black market, after comida. You think that it would be way underground and hush-hush, but it's pretty normal. And HUGE! It has everything you would want from shoes to clothes to DVDs and CDs to car stereo speakers to food... you name it, you'll find it at the fayuca. We went down there looking for México fútbol jerseys for the World Cup tomorrow... México and South Africa are butting heads in the kick-off game of what is sure to be a take-down of the host country by a swarm of green guapos. I bought a playera verde, green jersey, and I am pumped to don that baby for the 9am game tomorrow. Oh man, I cannot wait for soccer here. It is safe to say that I haven't ever been so excited to partake in any sporting event, maybe save for our high-school lacrosse championship game, but that's a different story entirely. It's like a green fever is about to overtake this country... get ready for the greatness. Get ready for...

VIVA MÉXiCO!!!!!!!!

(besos!)

No comments:

Post a Comment