¡Bienvenidos!

¡Hola Hola! Here, in an attempt to bilingual-blog(!), I will document my México experience! I plan on dishing out the deets on my six-week Cuernavaca stay including (but by no means limited to); my immersion into the culture and the language, any random adventures that I may happen upon, weekend travels to D.F. and other breath-taking sights, and, of course, a full report on the delicious cuisine (tacostacos). Kick back and enjoy the adventures as I 'Make Some Big Jumps' and explore our southern-most neighbor!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

my "name this title with cleverness" bank is currently out of service

Tomorrow marks a month that I have been I México! Actually, tomorrow marks the day that I was almost in México. I was actually in Texas waiting for a flight, praying for my luggage, and sipping on a gin & tonic over dinner. So, as of the 15th it will have been one month for me that I will have been here. Def does not feel like a month. Strange strange strange.

I can't keep my eyes open, expect a longer post tomorrow because that is what you will find (probably around the end-ish of the day)...

Besititos!

No comments:

Post a Comment